- Preparations (Booking the flight, which gifts should be taken along for the garotas, what things in general are best to take with etc.);
- Arrival at- and entering Cuba (Customs etc.)
- Addresses in Santiago and Baracoa (casas, hotels including addresses and price quotations)
- How to get around the main problems of Cuban daily life (meals, shopping, police and chicas)
- Ways of travelling in the country and around town (bus, taxi, hire-car)
- Nightlife (where to get to know the best chicas, and how to get them to do what YOU want them to do)
- Prices and expenses for activities
- Test reports about bars, Discos, and Restaurants
- "Insiders tips" etc. where to get to know, and take a girl along with you without any problem
- Black chicas, white chicas and all those in between (Morenas, Mulattos)
- The general difference between the women of ones home country and Cuban women
- Does & Taboos, code of behaviour, avoidable mistakes
- "Cultural shock Cuba" (Why is life on the Isla Granda so different to ours)
- Female sex tourists (boooo yuk!!!)
- Rules of safety, and in general how to avoid being ripped off (amongst other things, Chulos)
- Beaches, and bathing in the river
- Means of payment, and how to get hold of cash on location
- A bathing accident and another unpleasant encounter whilst swimming, also with an unpleasant consequence....
- Cuba and cigars (Special)
- Practical links concerning the topic (from the recipe for Mojito, through the Cuban tourist information office right up to further background information)
Approximately 400 photos (partly distorted due to legal protection for children and young persons) in the usual Grubert - style: You receive unfamiliar and unusual impressions of the Cuban way of life, especially that of the Chicas - in all circumstances!
Two hours of good quality, original Cuban music in MP3 format, especially suitable for getting into the appropriate holiday spirit - the 23 full length songs (directly imported from the island) can each be clicked onto the appropriate page as background music, or subsequently called up within a separate register!
Switch your player to repeat, open a bottle of beer, put your feet up, and then:
"This is Cuba. Everything is possible!!!"
Size: 0.34 GB
Count: 1 CD
Angeles City Newbie 2.0
Pattaya Newbie 2.0
Pattaya Short Time
Bangkok no limits
News from Angeles
Koh Samui - Pattaya
News from Cambodia